Worst Case Scenario | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst Case Scenario

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
Here is a big what if, but here I go:

What if Jay struggles to rerturn untill the last preseason game again, and Ray is brilliant in all his action this preseason. I know that Jay would remain the starter, but how annoying will it be every time Jay struggles through out the season. Jay has really struggled to win over 50% of the fans in Miami, yet he still gets booed at home games and Heat games. Can you imagine what it will be like if Lucas proves he could start as well?

YOU GOT IT TO A TEE!!

TEE is gonna get cut by the STILLERS!! Can you say MEDIOCRE!!You have to admit LUCAS is alot better than that!! I admit I am hard on FEIDLER, but I don't see LUCAS challenging him!You never know he might prove me wrong!!:p

I think we need to face it, Jay Fiedler will NEVER be a fan favorite of MOST dolfans. While I am not a huge fan, I do root and pull for him because he is the starting QB of my team. I wish more supposed "Dolfans" would have that same attitude!

Let us win a Super Bowl this year and that whole roster will be FULL of fan favorites....with Jay leading the way.;)

Originally posted by Dajesus
Here is a big what if, but here I go:

What if Jay struggles to rerturn untill the last preseason game again, and Ray is brilliant in all his action this preseason. I know that Jay would remain the starter, but how annoying will it be every time Jay struggles through out the season. Jay has really struggled to win over 50% of the fans in Miami, yet he still gets booed at home games and Heat games. Can you imagine what it will be like if Lucas proves he could start as well?

WORSER case scenario (;))

Ray absolutely sucks and proves that if Jay gets injured, we are in really big trouble:(

Originally posted by chambers84
Lucas sucks, I would rather have Tee Martin than Lucas. Or maybe even Joey Hamilton.

Damn Bro, Ive seen alot of negativity from you lately. Either you dont like what the Dolphins have been doing lately or you were hanging around w/Iron Man to long

Originally posted by scotgif
I think we need to face it, Jay Fiedler will NEVER be a fan favorite of MOST dolfans. While I am not a huge fan, I do root and pull for him because he is the starting QB of my team. I wish more supposed "Dolfans" would have that same attitude!

Amen scotgif... I'm on the exact same page of that particular hymnal!

Re: Re: Worst Case Scenario

Originally posted by inFINSible

WORSER case scenario (;))

Ray absolutely sucks and proves that if Jay gets injured, we are in really big trouble:(
in that case, you will see Wanne signing a vet QB or he's worthless - since the 1 thing he seems to do is learn from his mistakes, i.e. 2000 season w/Huard as backup

You guys are basically in the same boat as everyone else....one injury away from a dissapointing season....

The problem that you face is that Jay Fielder...while not a exciting playmaker type at QB...doesn't make mistakes and that predicates to the strength of your team....your defense

If you put Lucas in there he is going to throw a lot of interceptions...he is already prone to that...and it will put a bind on your defense.....

Originally posted by John from Hemet
You guys are basically in the same boat as everyone else....one injury away from a dissapointing season....

The problem that you face is that Jay Fielder...while not a exciting playmaker type at QB...doesn't make mistakes and that predicates to the strength of your team....your defense

If you put Lucas in there he is going to throw a lot of interceptions...he is already prone to that...and it will put a bind on your defense.....

Based on? In the only season Ray started moultiple games he threw 6 ints against 14 tds. I am pretty sure that 3 of those were in the first game that he saw action in that year. I don't really think he is prone by those stats. I am not pushing for a QB contraversy, and I want Jay as our starter this season, but I just don' think there is that much of a drop off in the 2. I am not saying that Ray is a great back up, but merely he bring many of the same things that Jay brings. It is Jay's job, but I doubt this offense would blink an eye if Jay went down and Ray took over.

i dont think theres aything wrong with having concerns about our team is there? our defense has to plan better for specific teams and not just the vanilla formula...our o-line needs to gel and play at their very best...injuries cant happen...fletcher and freeman have to come up big...ward,mcknight, gadsden have to produce when chambers is double teamed...passing game has to open it up for rw...theres alot of questions goin into this season, hopefully they r answered in training camp and early in the season...

Re: YOU GOT IT TO A TEE!!

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
TEE is gonna get cut by the STILLERS!! Can you say MEDIOCRE!!

Yeah, he really hasn't come on at all. He may prove to be a solid backup for someone but he makes Tommy Maddux look like an AllPro.

Back
Top Bottom