Worst Draft Pick By Team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst Draft Pick By Team

ChambersWI

Going Ghost
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Strange, I dont' consider some of those players busts for their teams. They are throwing too many variables in there like, Ricky Williams was not a bust, but the club gave up too much to get him, so that makes the player a bust? I don't think so. As for Milner, I don't remember what our record was that year, but if wee were over 500 and he contributed to that I don't see how he is a bust. If I was going to pick a bust for the dolphins it would be someone like Sammy Smith.

Strange, I dont' consider some of those players busts for their teams. They are throwing too many variables in there like, Ricky Williams was not a bust, but the club gave up too much to get him, so that makes the player a bust? I don't think so. As for Milner, I don't remember what our record was that year, but if wee were over 500 and he contributed to that I don't see how he is a bust. If I was going to pick a bust for the dolphins it would be someone like Sammy Smith.

I don't think Ricky was that good for the Saints. He was hurt a lot and was an oddball. I know he gave the organization a lot of headaches.

Worst pick I've ever seen is Jamarcus Russell #1 overall in 2007.
He will never be a good NFL QB and they paid a ton for him.

Guys, the sooner we put this to rest, the quicker the pain will go away...lets enjoy the right way of doing things!

I don't think Ricky was that good for the Saints. He was hurt a lot and was an oddball. I know he gave the organization a lot of headaches.

Funny how certain players that are productive dont get viewed that way. Ricky had 2 1000 yard seasons for them and netted them two first round picks.

Worst pick I've ever seen is Jamarcus Russell #1 overall in 2007.
He will never be a good NFL QB and they paid a ton for him.

So after 2 years you have decided that. He actually showed decent improvement year 2. If you dont like him hey thats an opinion but worst pick ever.

There have been worse picks.

It's pick-by-team....

So each team's worst pick... if it was wost picks all time... Detroit would have 2 or 3 in the top 5! lol...

Miami at #25 is pretty good I guess... means our worst picks haven't been as bad as 24 other teams worst picks... Although if Ginn doesn't pan out and Quinn does... that may come back to haunt us on a list such as this.

It's pick-by-team....

So each team's worst pick... if it was wost picks all time... Detroit would have 2 or 3 in the top 5! lol...

Miami at #25 is pretty good I guess... means our worst picks haven't been as bad as 24 other teams worst picks... Although if Ginn doesn't pan out and Quinn does... that may come back to haunt us on a list such as this.

well as a long time dolphin fan we have had our share of busts. In fact during the past 20 years we have had some awful ones

Back
Top Bottom