Worst fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst fans

I wouldn't say loudest. But the rest of your list applies to the two teams in Pennsylvania after doing more research . Buffalo fans are a-holes as well

Not just because they won the SB last year, I've always thought it was the Steelers. They have been obnoxious for a long time. The GOOD thing about them though, unlike Patriots fans or Raider fans, they actually know their football and can debate the game.

Pittsburgh, Philly, and Buffalo are all pretty bad.

Hasta said:
The GOOD thing about them though, unlike Patriots fans or Raider fans, they actually know their football and can debate the game.

Oh no, not all of them. Believe me!

Hasta said:
Not just because they won the SB last year, I've always thought it was the Steelers. They have been obnoxious for a long time. The GOOD thing about them though, unlike Patriots fans or Raider fans, they actually know their football and can debate the game.

Not the steelers fans I met.. The lot of them were "clueless" as Jim "mad dog" Mandich would say.

Phinlivin'in703 said:
I'm just curious who you guys think are the most ****iest, arrogant, and loudest fans in the NFL

It's so close............Jets/Philly/Patriots........... at least from my experiences at the bars I watch games at.

EAGLES fans by far. I remember how disrespectul large groups of them were right
here in our own stadium.

I may be a bit bias because I'm from Massachusetts but I'd have to say the Pats fans. Ever since the game in the snow when they were pegging our players in the endzone with snowballs I've really hated them even more.

Also the fact that none of them EVER know what they're talking about and are too stubborn to see that their team is primed for a downhill roll after losing quite a few core players and Miami's new look. I was surprised the first time I actually heard that one of them realized that Saban is a top 4 coach in the NFL. Maybe they do have hope.

The Pats fans are pathetic, they are whiny, idiotic bandwagon riders.

MastR_EvaluatoR said:
Not the steelers fans I met.. The lot of them were "clueless" as Jim "mad dog" Mandich would say.

:yeahthat:

Back
Top Bottom