Worst fans | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst fans

Jets and Eagles fans are the worst/most annoying IMO....

Never been to any games back East, but I`ve been to plenty of games out West, and I`d go with the Raider fans. When they were in LA, I had season tix for four years, and they were just brutal as hell to opposing teams fans. You had to be pretty brave to wear an opposing teams jersey into the LA Coliseum because you were going to get s*** flicked upon you all afternoon. I`m sure Philly, Buffalo, Jets fans are all pretty obnoxious too, but Raider fans will try and get into physical confrontations with you...especially if the Raiders are losing!

Goin` Deep said:
Never been to any games back East, but I`ve been to plenty of games out West, and I`d go with the Raider fans. When they were in LA, I had season tix for four years, and they were just brutal as hell to opposing teams fans. You had to be pretty brave to wear an opposing teams jersey into the LA Coliseum because you were going to get s*** flicked upon you all afternoon. I`m sure Philly, Buffalo, Jets fans are all pretty obnoxious too, but Raider fans will try and get into physical confrontations with you...especially if the Raiders are losing!

It might be because I'm a Broncos fan, but I think it's the Raiders too. And you're right about having to be brave to wear another teams jersey to the Colliseum. I was talking to a Colts fan over the weekend who used to live in LA, he said he went to a Raiders game against the Steelers and the fans beat a Pittsburgh fan and threw him off of the third floor.

cutler said:
I was talking to a Colts fan over the weekend who used to live in LA, he said he went to a Raiders game against the Steelers and the fans beat a Pittsburgh fan and threw him off of the third floor.
Yep, it was after a playoff game.

cutler said:
I was talking to a Colts fan over the weekend who used to live in LA, he said he went to a Raiders game against the Steelers and the fans beat a Pittsburgh fan and threw him off of the third floor.

Harsh...:shakeno:

To me being loud and arrogant doesn't equate with being bad fans....to me bad fans, are fans that don't support their team or fair weather fans. When I lived in the Phoenix area therewas very little support for the Cardinals and usually half or more of the fans cheered for the opposing team...I am not sure if things have changed in Phoenix but they were the worst fans as far as not supporting their team.

I think the majority of fans at games are loud and arrogant. It doesn't really matter I get annoyed by fans who lack objectivity and every team has those. It's hard to say who has the worst because just from my experience most fans are loud and arrogant and louder and more arrogant after they've been tippin the sauce for a few hours.

Phinlivin'in703 said:
I'm just curious who you guys think are the most ****iest, arrogant, and loudest fans in the NFL

Most ignorant and loud mouthed: Tie.... NY Jets, Eagles

Most potential for actual violence: Eagles

In closing, Jet fans are the most annoying while Eagles fans are the worst in all areas.

TDIS1 said:
EAGLES fans by far. I remember how disrespectul large groups of them were right
here in our own stadium.

Yep, I'll never forget philly fans throwing raw meat on cars driving into the parking lot and the sections of them throwing full beer bottles down onto Phins fans below.

Most worthless people I've ever come in contact with.

TDIS1 said:
EAGLES fans by far. I remember how disrespectul large groups of them were right
here in our own stadium.

Hey TD! Remember that one who got knocked out in the parking lot though? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom