Worst NFL Team? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst NFL Team?

Smex

Rookie
Reaction score
I think it's the Rams. They have talent at skill positions (Offensively), but with no o-line, they cant score points. They don't create holes to run through or give Bulger enough time to throw the ball.

They also have let the other team score 79 points against to the 16 they scored in the first 2 games. A difference of -53!!!!

Also, glad to say the Dolphins play them this year! So we should get a win.

The Fins are the worst team in the NFL

Negative. The Rams are the worst. Their defense is 32nd in the league, they've allowed 79 points in 2 games and have given up 481.5 yards a game.

They are also 32nd on offense, have scored 16 points in 2 games and are 3 for 24 on 3rd downs.

The Rams are the worst.

Miami is among the bottom few but, so far, the Rams and Bengals look absolutely woeful. At least the Phins contested the first game of the season. The Lions are pretty terrible too. I know they, briefly, had the lead last week but they blew that in major fashion. It's hard to make an objective argument for Miami's being better than half a dozen teams currently but at least I feel they're a team on the rise. Some of the other teams just stink and don't seem to have much of an upside about them. Oh, you can add the Chiefs to that list of the worst too. I think they'll be fairly terrible.

it a tie and the teams are in missouri

It depends on which scale you grade. The Rams might be the biggest underachievers in any of the professional leagues. But if it's lack of talent, I would go with the Chiefs as (1a) and the Dolphins as (1b).

It depends on which scale you grade. The Rams might be the biggest underachievers in any of the professional leagues. But if it's lack of talent, I would go with the Chiefs as (1a) and the Dolphins as (1b).

fins do not have lack of talent, the talent is there they just need to get coached up, for the exception of ginn he is garbage

It's the Bengals. They have some talent but no heart. In week one, Joe Flacco ran for a 35-yad TD against their defense. The D looked like it was in slow motion. They are going to be in for a rough season. Once the effort and heart are gone, it's all over.

The Rams and Chiefs are 2a and 2b

Back
Top Bottom