Worst NFL Team? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst NFL Team?

At the end of the season, the worst team will be one of these 3 teams:

Rams
Chiefs
Lions

One game further along, the Chiefs and Lions are trying pretty hard to be the worst team in the league but the Rams are currently doing an outstanding job of being woeful. Currently they've been considerably less competitive than Miami was last season.

What a battle we have for the #1 pick between the Lions, Chiefs, and Rams.

Luckly, the AFC East gets to play both KC and St. Louis.

The Rams remain the worst team in the league.

But Cleveland now averages the least total yards a game in the league at 194, St Louis averages 202.3. Cleveland also averages only 8.7 points a game and St Louis 9.7

(Dolphins are 16th)

Defensively, St. Louis is last again in the league giving up 456.7 yards a game and have allowed 116 points in 3 games. Cleveland has the 23rd ranked defense at 347.0 yds a game.

(Dolphins are 17th)

So there you have it. The Rams are the worst of the 0-3 teams in the league

Rams or the Chiefs.

I said the Niners at the beginning of the season, but they've actually played like they have a pulse and have won 2 games as a result.

So...Rams and Chiefs.

When you are switching to Trent Green to "spark" your team, its bad. Rams.

I know I'm dredging up an old topic but I was reading this thread and thought how ridiculous it seemed that any team could even challenge Detroit. Short of back to back wins (and if that happens I think everybody would be nothing short of amazed) the Lions have completely run away with the Worst NFL team of 2008. Even the terrible Rams and Chiefs (please don't make me eat my words this weekend) can't come close to the appalling play of the Lions.

Topic resuscitation over. Thank you.

I still think the Rams may be even worse than the Lions. How they have won 2 games is beyond me.

Lions arn't all that bad. Yeah they havn't won a game. But they have been destroyed by injurys. Personally though, i think the Chiefs are the worst

Lions arn't all that bad. Yeah they havn't won a game. But they have been destroyed by injurys. Personally though, i think the Chiefs are the worst

Be careful.... you could be wanting to go back and change that after this weekend....

:sidelol::sidelol:

Good call.

LOL egg on face.

But that was after the Cards came when we were 0-2, so was'nt too far off at the time.

But the team got it together in the end thankfully

'The end' is yet to come. Keep those hopes going another couple of weeks at least. If all goes according to our ideal, we might be able to keep hoping into the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom