Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
of all time?

PG: Chris Quinn
SG: Ricky Davis
SF: Kasib Powell
PF: Earl Barron
C: Mark Blount

Thats two marginal NBA players in Davis and Blount and three other guys who wouldn't even make the 15 man roster on any other team in the league. I realize everyone, including the players, has given up but thats still pretty sad. In a 48 minute game they managed to get the ball through the basket 17 times.

Only a few more games to go then it's time for you Florida guys to root for the Marlins. Well, the 34 fans that exist that is.

Bad time in South Florida for sports right now

I've only ever even heard of Blount and Davis lol.

I'm mostly looking forward to May 22 than I am this Marlins season. I'll still watch the games though, I really want to see more updates on the new ballpark.

Only a few more games to go then it's time for you Florida guys to root for the Marlins. Well, the 34 fans that exist that is.

Bad time in South Florida for sports right now

Bad time for heat fans? nahh....

We are counting ping pong balls. This thing looks locked up.

And how many times has the team with the worst record come out with the first pick?

The point is that this lineup should be an indictment of the people running this sad show. I can accept that a team with this record will have all of its star players injured for the rest of the season. There is no reason for anyone that matters to step on the court. But no team should have their 10th-15th guys on the bench be this sorry. Not only do the players suck but they don't even seem to be playing hard. I watched the Bobcats come up from nothing and even if the team sucked, at least the kids were trying. It seems to me that Riley, Rothstein, or whoever is coaching these guys has been tuned out a long time ago.

And how many times has the team with the worst record come out with the first pick?

The point is that this lineup should be an indictment of the people running this sad show. I can accept that a team with this record will have all of its star players injured for the rest of the season. There is no reason for anyone that matters to step on the court. But no team should have their 10th-15th guys on the bench be this sorry. Not only do the players suck but they don't even seem to be playing hard. I watched the Bobcats come up from nothing and even if the team sucked, at least the kids were trying. It seems to me that Riley, Rothstein, or whoever is coaching these guys has been tuned out a long time ago.

Like there is some mystic reason that the worst team doesn't get the first pick.

I'd rather have more ping pong balls than everybody else..thank you very much.

More ping pong balls= best chance for #1. PERIOD. Anything else is hocus pocus BS.

...#2 isn't so bad either..This Rose kid looks better and better every time I see him.

BTW..this isn;t the 10- 15 guys either...they have a few 10 day contract guys in there.

So they are tanking...what else is new?

You have a team full of guys playing for their NBA careers. Even the most miserable ****up of them all, Davis, is playing for a contract. And the coaches still can't get these guys to play defense or hit the boards?

I know they're going to lose.....its just pathetic watching them lose the way they do.

You have a team full of guys playing for their NBA careers. Even the most miserable ****up of them all, Davis, is playing for a contract. And the coaches still can't get these guys to play defense or hit the boards?

I know they're going to lose.....its just pathetic watching them lose the way they do.

This team has 3 good players: Wade, Marion, Haslem. 1 maybe: ZO (retired?)

3 rotation players: Wright, Blount, Cook

the two goners: J-Will, and R. Davis

Of the rest...only Joel Anthony (looks pretty good with his defense and hustle) is worth a look as a rotation player.

So ..as far as the bench..they need a shooter/scorer, a defensive stopper that can play the #2 and #3, and a PF that can shoot a jumper and knock people down.

where the hell is shawn marion? Did he quit playing too.

This team has 3 good players: Wade, Marion, Haslem. 1 maybe: ZO (retired?)

3 rotation players: Wright, Blount, Cook

the two goners: J-Will, and R. Davis

Of the rest...only Joel Anthony (looks pretty good with his defense and hustle) is worth a look as a rotation player.

So ..as far as the bench..they need a shooter/scorer, a defensive stopper that can play the #2 and #3, and a PF that can shoot a jumper and knock people down.

Isn't Wright that defense stopper for us? Or atleast wasn't he suppose to be

Isn't Wright that defense stopper for us? Or atleast wasn't he suppose to be

Wright is a good help defender..but a horrible on the ball defender.

He is a energy guy off the bench. 20 minutes off the bench to rebound, hit a few shots..and provide some energy..that's it.

Point is that we have 6 guys worth keeping. We have half a team.

Back
Top Bottom