Worst superbowl ever! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst superbowl ever!

finjim

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I mean from the pre show to the halftime show (hang it up Mick!!) to the officials handing the game to the Steelers. It was a JOKE!! The NFL seriously needs to address the officiating especially. It was terrible all through the postseason and culminated in the worst FIXED superbowl I've ever seen. I can guarantee Tags is sweating this morning.

I almost don't want to watch football anymore :refuse:

Everyone...go to ESPN.com and look to the right of the page to see the poll on whether the officiating affected the outcome. Its pretty humerous....Pennslyvania and West Virginia are the only 2 states who said it played no outcome for obvious reasons. LoL. Check it out and vote yourself.

I laughed at the poll too. Of course PA says the game was officiated fine, whereas Washington State was at 87% in disapproval.How about that?

The problem with having the referees play such a huge part in the SuperBowl is it almost makes the season meaningless. What's the point of watching 17 weeks of football, three weeeks of playoffs only to have the championship be determined by some zebras.

adamprez2003 said:
The problem with having the referees play such a huge part in the SuperBowl is it almost makes the season meaningless. What's the point of watching 17 weeks of football, three weeeks of playoffs only to have the championship be determined by some zebras.

Yep thats the main problem. The refs shouldnt have impacted the game that way. The players should. Well, the NFL made this mess now they have to clean it up.

Back
Top Bottom