Worst Superbowl Winner Ever??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst Superbowl Winner Ever???

I agree about the Ravens. That was the first team to come to mind when I read this thread title.

The 2006 Pittsburgh Steelers. Unfreakingbeleivable. They got every penalty to their favor, the Seahawks had to play against the Steelers, the fans, and possibility the worst officiating crew in postseason sports history.

I found the Rose Bowl [USC vs UT] a million times better than the Super Bowl. Sure, the referees messed up once when they gave a TD to Vince Young after he landed on his knee and lateral'd the ball; but the ridiculous calls the refs made on the Super Bowl was just unbeleivable. I expected this game to be a great one, almost like the Rams vs Titans Super Bowl, but wow, they sure ****ed over my Super Bowl weekend!

I don't agree, the Ravens had one of the most dominant defenses I have ever watched. About their offense, it was just good enough to let their defense win and that's all you need when you have such a good defense.

The 94-95 Houston Rockets were one of the most talent laden and solid Basketball teams ever to win an NBA Championship, this list is a joke.

The 94-95 Houston Rockets were one of the most talent laden and solid Basketball teams ever to win an NBA Championship, this list is a joke.

I wouldn't go that far, they were very good nd a worthy Champ BUt if Michael doesn't retire they are not beating the Bulls and I think that is what they are talking about when putting them on that list.

The Pats-Eagles bowl game. Yea, I'm an Eagles fan...and I almost cried when they lost. (Not really, but I was pissed) The Eagles were starting to come back in the end. If the game would've gone into overtime, they would've won.

I don't agree, the Ravens had one of the most dominant defenses I have ever watched. About their offense, it was just good enough to let their defense win and that's all you need when you have such a good defense.

i agree with you , their defense was fun to watch lol, it was fun to count how many turnovers and three/outs they could force lol

i agree

Back
Top Bottom