Worst timing possible | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst timing possible

BSQX4

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This is beyong anything I've ever seen in all my years as a Dolphin fan. This freaking head case bails one week before training camp. What about season ticket holders, what about his teamates who've been sweating blood, what about the kids that look up to him. This is the most selfish sellout I've ever heard of in all sports anywhere, anyplace. We built an offense around this guy, we brought in a new o-line and now that it's too late to get anybody anywhere close to his talent to replace him he wants to read poetry and walk the world like some demented jackass. He should be forever vilified for this act of treason and worst of all his timing. There are other factors and people to consider, the world doesn't revolve around Rickys' whims. He acts like he's the center of the universe and all that matters is his bullcrap. Compared to this we were having a great offseason. The guy killed us dead with no warning and no regard. Without him we a 8-8 team if we're lucky. He waiting until Eddie George and Antowin Smith went elsewhere and drops this bomb. F*** him from the bottom of my heart. The right thing to do was say this is my last year, that way the team has time to do something about this. What about our investment in him, all those draft choices, does he not owe us more loyalty? Thanks, you selfish piece of garbage.

I totally agree. If any of the Bills players did that..I'd probably be tempted to burn my jerseys and cards that I have immediately. I'd at least never wear that POS's jersey again. He basically abandoned the team and doesn't really seem to care. I hope the Dolphins sue his *** for a ton of money or something. He's an *******. :shakeno:

Now, after saying that..I just need to add one thing...
:roflmao:

The timing is the thing that angers me the most. I don't begrudge a man wanting to be happy or wanting to end the abuse his bodyb has been taking, but the timing is purely selfish and that I have trouble tolerating or forgiving.

Ohiophinphan said:
The timing is the thing that angers me the most. I don't begrudge a man wanting to be happy or wanting to end the abuse his bodyb has been taking, but the timing is purely selfish and that I have trouble tolerating or forgiving.

I couldn't agree more. Terrible timing. :shakeno:

You guys should've hired Randy Mueller. He would've drafted Stephen Jackson and probably gotten you guys some picks for Ricky. This isn't a first for Ricky. He talked about leaving football to play baseball a couple months before we drafted Deuce. It's a good thing we got rid of him when we did....The guy has always been a headcase. I guess the Ricky vs. Deuce debate is over. This will kill my dyanasty league fantasy team. I already needed a 3rd RB...now my top guy is Curtis Martin.

The timing could have been better, but without a doubt it could have been worse though. He could have quit during a game, or even during a play-off game. This guy just ain't right in the head, that's for sure.

Oliver...

Hi all!

Big Dolphins fans up in Ottawa Canada and was pretty shocked when I got the news about Williams. I agree that this is horrible timing. I guess it tops off the perfect off-season the Fish had. You know, I always liked Williams but I was always weary of this lose cannon.

Anyways, as a franchise I don't think they can sink any lower. Maybe a little adversity will translate in a playoff season.

I am still stunned. If this wasnt a whim, then why farking wait until a week before camp? BS go to heII ricky you should have soulsearched a little more to see all of the people you'ld be screwing with the timing of it and stayed. I respect that you are an individual and want more and would respect your decision had this been February and we had time to plan. Now you find peace, we find angst, you feel free, we feel imprisoned. For every positive you feel for yourself, you have done the opposite to us.. Hey I like Henry, hope his development speeds up.

Additionally, all the enthusiasm that I had going into this season has been decimated. Instead of feeling good about the team and having reason to believe we had a chance to go somewhere this year I now have to honestly say we don't have a whole like to be excited about. The bread and butter of our offense is gone and we're down to average Quarterbacks that don't even have play action to give them an edge. Facing facts, a brand new line that we can't really be sure about, who knows about the Q.B.s and now NO freaking running game.

Back
Top Bottom