Worst WR Corp in The NFL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Worst WR Corp in The NFL

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Always thought it might be us but after last night I don't think so unless Henne is that much better than Flacco it's Baltimore (less Mason). These guys get no separation and can't catch unless they see the ball all the way in. There were multiple instances where Flacco anticipated the route and the WR couldn't manage to make the grab. Not to mention Clayton couldn't catch a cold. Just was wondering is folks agreed.

They have Derrick Mason though who is far superior than any Dolphins WR.

Miami has a better receiving corps than quite a few teams if you take their top receiver or two away. It doesn't really count as a comparison if you have to do that.

We have several great #2 recievers, which seems to be our problem. Camarillo, Hartline, and Ginn would all fit perfectly in as a #2. Bess is an excellent slot reciever. Our recievers looked terrible in the transition from Pennington to Henne, but other than that, they have been fairly decent. Not great, but good.

The Phins don't have the worst WRs in the league. What about Chicago? Or Washington? Oakland? Cleveland?

The Phins don't have the worst WRs in the league. What about Chicago? Or Washington? Oakland? Cleveland?

Chicago? You've gotta be kidding. Truly, they don't have a number one receiver, but they've got 4 guys who are all real playmakers in Johnny Knox, Earl Bennett, Devin Hester, and Devin Aromashodu, who really broke out in the last couple of games.

Your others are right on though, especially Cleveland. They don't have a single receiver who could outdo any of our top 4.

Chicago? You've gotta be kidding. Truly, they don't have a number one receiver, but they've got 4 guys who are all real playmakers in Johnny Knox, Earl Bennett, Devin Hester, and Devin Aromashodu, who really broke out in the last couple of games.

Your others are right on though, especially Cleveland. They don't have a single receiver who could outdo any of our top 4.

No true number one, and a converted number two in Hester. I love Hester as much as anyone, but in a different role. I think Chicago is bottom five in receiving corps, no question about it.

Back
Top Bottom