Would BP have picked Brohm if he fell to us? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would BP have picked Brohm if he fell to us?

Aqua Shadow

Formerly 1 Dol Fan
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
My grandpa and i were discussing if BP would have picked Brohm instead of Hene had he fallen to us. I personally think he would have but only like Hene because he didn't expect Brohm to fall to us. Brohm probably wouldn't have fit us though, since he is a better west coast offense... BTW what type of offense do we plan to run?

According to the Hashmarks blog on ESPN, our war room celebrated like crazy when Green Bay took Brohm. If thats true, Henne was our guy all the way.

According to the Hashmarks blog on ESPN, our war room celebrated like crazy when Green Bay took Brohm. If thats true, Henne was our guy all the way.
I beleive this they have been talking about Henne this whole draft season and it is like picking Jake Long this year everyone said it was a smoke screen and then guess what they pick who they were looking at. Not hard to see at all. I just wonder about the JT to Tampa thing I bet we had something going on behinds closed doors and the Jag messed it up. Figured we would pick Groves for the Tampa pick and they gave Tampa an offer they could not refuse and we got took to the showers. If thats the case I hope Parcells gets a chance to return the favor for the Jags.
Though I have to give the Jags the credit if that is what they did kind of like giving the GM credit for trading Trant Green for a 5th to us last year we got took on that deal.

I think if Green Bay hadn't taken Brohm, then we would've waited to take Henne until first pick tomorrow. Either way, we still take Henne. I was worried we'd lose out on both of them waiting for Detroit and Tampa Bay to pick.

we dont need a replacement for JT to trade him, we already have his replacements.

we have joey porter and reggie torbor as the potential starters at OLB with quentin moses, charlie anderson and/or abe wright off the bench.

Odoyele was brought in to play ILB alongside Crowder in order to move Torbor outside(where he played for the SB champs).

I like Henne a little more than Brohm...I was hoping we could draft Flacco but he went long ago, so I felt Henne was the next best QB.

I like Henne a little more than Brohm...I was hoping we could draft Flacco but he went long ago, so I felt Henne was the next best QB.

I have to say...the Ravens didn't like Flacco...they married the guy. I liked Flacco...but to take him that early...is CRAZY.

Back
Top Bottom