Would like to donate a VIP membership to one member | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would like to donate a VIP membership to one member

10446467_257675304437893_138336303854154014_n.jpg

I've worn this Dolphins hat in 22 states and 13 different countries since acquiring it 11 years ago I REPRESENT DOLPHIN FANDOM TO THE WORLD!!! Plus I've just reached my 9th year on the site, never seen the other side before, would possibly like to get a sneak preview into the deep discussions of the diehards :)

Plus I've donated!!

(with mod approval of course)

Make your case below why you should be the one to receive a VIP membership to the website. I'm heading off for the night, but I'll check back tomorrow. Happy offseason!
Brother JC you can do this for another member as I have in the past. You can donate the amount and leave a note in the comments box as to whom it is for and for what. Then reach out to Gonzo or Wildbill3 in a pm and they will take care of you when they can. The staff here does a fantastic job! If you can provide them the transaction number that will help them in the process. Again thanks for doing this as it is an awesome gesture sir! :hi5:

I want it, I want to change my user to Stills&Landry, but need VIP to change user names.

"I don’t want to belong to any club that will accept people like me as a member." - G. Marx

I go to the Jets game up here every year (almost) and wear my Fins gear and somehow come out alive, let's just say I don't let you fellow fans down. Stand tall in enemy territory!!

Haven't had a baby, or had CPR done to me...I just love the site, and have been a Fins fan since moving to Coral Springs in 86. In 2008, I moved to Greece to help my parents out, and while leaving my love for our South Florida teams (Fins and Panthers mainly) was painfully tough, Finheaven and Hockeysfuture has really filled that void in my life. The time difference makes it tough for me at times, but you will never find a more dedicated fan. Whether it was a Jets-Fins Monday nighter, a Saints-Fins nighter, or Game 7 of the Stanley Cup playoffs in 2012, I was up 2-3-4am, rooting my teams on. And TBH, my love for our team was the ONLY reason I was hesitant to leave, and it would be the reason why I move back.

Funny story, I was watching a Panthers game on their social media night, and my tweet was actually voted the tweet of the night, and read on the air:

[video=youtube_share;IKUhXC15DuY]http://youtu.be/IKUhXC15DuY[/video]

Whoever JC decides to donate to is irrelevant, because we are all here to root for the Dolphins, and we will still be here to root them on regardless if he picks me or not. The gesture should be appreciated more than the gift itself. Thanks JC!

If the mods can swing this, I'd like to give $30 in donations, which will give 3 members 6 months of membership, right up until the season (a little after) to get a full experience of it.

Those three members are ConvenientTruth, Joey23 and Smith21 (hard to argue against a guy that named his daughter Taylor after #99).

I'll add this note to the donation. Enjoy your VIP membership and we'll see you in the VIP forum and chat. Also: on draft day you'll want to be in the chat. It's pretty great to be able to talk with other fans about what's happening.

If the mods can swing this, I'd like to give $30 in donations, which will give 3 members 6 months of membership, right up until the season (a little after) to get a full experience of it.

Those three members are ConvenientTruth, Joey23 and Smith21 (hard to argue against a guy that named his daughter Taylor after #99).

I'll add this note to the donation. Enjoy your VIP membership and we'll see you in the VIP forum and chat. Also: on draft day you'll want to be in the chat. It's pretty great to be able to talk with other fans about what's happening.

That's a stand up thing to do.

I'll do the same for SCarolinaFinFan and NJPHINFAN79 if the mods will permit.

Both guys had compelling storylines. :hi5:

Mods, tell me how to proceed.

LD

Back
Top Bottom