Would this be us if we drafted Dez Bryant? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would this be us if we drafted Dez Bryant?

ew. I felt like i was spit on during some of his rant. spit flying everywhere. ewww.

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

and yes dez bryant... get your **** straight. I need you to perform for my fantasy football team.

Thats ****in hilarious. He should be happy he's not a dolphin fan. There would be 10 of those a year

ew. I felt like i was spit on during some of his rant. spit flying everywhere. ewww.

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

and yes dez bryant... get your **** straight. I need you to perform for my fantasy football team.

He's on my fantasy team too and I'm about ready to drop his sorry ass.

imagine my disappointment when I started him and kept danny from the rams on the bench. **** me 35 point swing.

Dood, I did the same thing! I benched Hakim Nicks for Dez Bryant, UGH!

Its nothing short of amazing then Byrant has actually managed to vindicate Ireland's decision to ask about his mother.

Try not checking the fantasy news sunday morning.....gates out but in the lineup, bradshaw hurt yet again, 1 point and playing againat regGie this week. Yeah i blew this week BIG time.

I thought I got mad on Sundays! Great video, makes me smile.

Its nothing short of amazing then Byrant has actually managed to vindicate Ireland's decision to ask about his mother.
It was a reasonable quesion considering the rap he had made Ireland needs no justification to ask the hard questions the media and Dez made it into a story

It was a reasonable quesion considering the rap he had made Ireland needs no justification to ask the hard questions the media and Dez made it into a story
We all will never know what happend but if it was asked yes its an unreasonable question by any ethical standard. I mean do you think he said to Gates so I hear your dads a murderer. Now anything Bryant did is fair game but this would clearly be out of bounds if it happened . Like I said we will never know and esp if so never know how it actually happened. Who cares its over with now.

Back
Top Bottom