Would you at least consider RunDMC? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you at least consider RunDMC?

If we draft McFadden we better have a deal in place for Ronnie that brings back a first round pick or have already made that deal.

I consider RunDMC the best rap group of all time. They'll never be the same following the death of Jam Master Jay. For now I'll go with The Beastie Boys.

You don't chose a RB or a QB with the first overall pick unless you are sure they will have a Hall of Fame career.

That's a pretty high standard. I'd settle for a player with multiple Pro Bowls during their career. If Hall of Famers were easy to spot on draft day, teams would give up three or four #1s to move up and get him, and it would be worth it.

If we stay at #1, we need an elite player who will be one of the best at his position for the next ten years, regardless of what that position is. I don't believe that will be McFadden, but if I did I'd take him despite our other needs.

I consider RunDMC the best rap group of all time. They'll never be the same following the death of Jam Master Jay. For now I'll go with The Beastie Boys.

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom