Would You Be Willing To Bring Back Suh Or Ajayi For Cheap If They Wanted Back To Miami.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Brad528, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Finuk

Finuk FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP

Its probably an unpopular opinion, but I'd have Ajayi back. For three reasons

With Tanne & Wake gone, I have no current player jerseys (apart from a really bad knock-off Howard from China), and I bought an Ajayi about a month before he was traded.

I think he played hard, and fought for short yardage when we needed it

I think the personality issues were overblown. He didn't take himself out of any games, and if he called Gase an ******* it looks like he had a point. Hopefully our new coaches can handle tough personalities, rather than bin them off to prove some kind of point.

I also think he handled it pretty well when he was traded. I don't remember any pot shots from him, in fact he was pretty humble when he had his press conference with the Eagles.

2. Adam Strange

Adam Strange Question Authority Finheaven VIP

Yes, the man who demanded a king’s ransom to play here last time is going to voluntarily take the vets minimum to play on a much worse team where he’d end his career toiling in obscurity.

That’ll happen right after Gase wins three straight Super Bowls with the Jets and Tannehill becomes the only over-30 QB without a Pro Bowl appearance who turns it around in the twilight of his career and makes it to the Hall of Fame.

3. hoops

hoops exited stage left

Pass

Albert Romano likes this.
  4. xSavedByGracex

xSavedByGracex Holy Fin

Suh absolutely! Ajayi no thanks. Suh would be a beast in the new scheme, and he isn’t injury prone.

5. Mike8272

Mike8272 Well-Known Member

I see no reason why Suh would return here cheap. He will likely head somewhere that offers him the chance to compete for a ring. On,y reason he’d comeback here is for a final big pay day and we hopefully wouldn’t do that.

As for Ajayi, I think we are better off looking to the draft than him. We can give Drake and Ballage more touches, though I suspect we’ll run a patriots like backfield, so adding someone else that isn’t injury prone or a potential distraction would be the better option than bringing back Ajayi.

6. Albert Romano

Albert Romano Super Donator Super Donator

7. GasPed

GasPed A True Fan Donator

We're already paying $13M in dead money for Suh this year, and now you want to pay him again? And sure, he's versatile, but his reputation during his time here for freelancing and giving his defensive mates fits was pretty well known. If you can't make your reads and play your part in Flores' D, you won't be playing any part in it.

8. ANUFan

ANUFan A True Fan Donator

9. Pitbull13

Pitbull13 Pitbull13

If we weren't "tanking" sure. But I'm all set with Ajayi

10. Serik

Serik Well-Known Member

Fk No!

11. pacresjt

pacresjt Well-Known Member

Sub for a reduced price 7M or under would be fine. Anahi no way...... I found an old comment I made a prediction when we lost Ajaoyi and Jarvis, looks like it’s going to come true......

In the end he went to a good team who had his exact carbon copy in Blount. He averaged 7 carries for that team. I dont think he helped them get over the top, if he was that good he would have eventually surassed Blount as the starting back but Blount even started the SB. He did a great job in 16, thanks for that but Lets see if he gets that next big contract. I don’t think he will. I foresee him bouncing around 2-3 more teams fighting off injuries like in 16 as a featured back and a career which amounts to squat with one astrick as a SB winning back up RB. 7 years and done, never getting a big payday. That’s my guess.

Feb 10, 2018Report
    + QuoteReply

12. kingfin23

kingfin23 This is the Year

If price is right for Shu cause we hurting in that position but Ajayi. Nah

13. 67Stang

67Stang FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP Donator

Suh would not work in the new scheme that relies on everyone doing their job, he freelances too much and is often out of position. Ajayi had a few amazing games for us, but 95% of his games were WELL below average. He is also a bit of a me me player, no thanks!

14. BenchFiedler

BenchFiedler Undrafted Pro-Bowler

Godchaux is better? Tapes don't lie

15. marino13zach54

marino13zach54 FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP

A lot were mad that Gore was taking snaps from Drake and now bring back Ajayi? I'd rather have kept Gore.

coalesce likes this.