would you be willing to trade... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

would you be willing to trade...

zach8111

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
pick 1, 2a,3 from 2008 draft, culpepper, booker
for
#1 overall pick in the draft
if we did this we would take calvin johnson and david carr in FA. and maybe draft a QB in 3-4 round. o-line and CB with other picks and the rest would go to draft youth players for the D.

No. Way to much to give up for a team that needs to fill lots of holes. And I would litterlly puke if we signed Carr with the intention of making him the next failed saviour of this franchise.

No way would I give up that much. If they were willing to take our #1, Culpepper, and Booker then I'd be all for it. I'd love to take Brady Quinn but Calvin Johnson is way too good to pass up.

pick 1, 2a,3 from 2008 draft, culpepper, booker
for
#1 overall pick in the draft
if we did this we would take calvin johnson and david carr in FA. and maybe draft a QB in 3-4 round. o-line and CB with other picks and the rest would go to draft youth players for the D.

I would but then again it's not me who is making those decisions.As for Oakland making the trade think a bit about the question mark you have in Daunte(injured and hasn't played well in over 2 years(Booker a marginal wide receiver with no speed at this point in his career)plus the draft picks which dont amount to very much on the trade value chart when comparing to the #1 pick of the draft.

Would Oakland do it...I seriously doubt it

Not unless Johnson can play WR, LT & QB at the same time.

:lol:. From the way people talk about him the seem to think he could. Just play from the shotgun all the time and have the center snap it high and soft, so it floats, then CJ could throw a block at LT, back up and catch the snap, then throw a bomb to himself 60 yards downfield.

Back
Top Bottom