Would you consider trading for 3 and Slay? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you consider trading for 3 and Slay?

Swollcolb

Active Roster
Reaction score
Maybe a package deal trade 5, 18 and our late second for 3 and Slay. Gurantee our QB of choice and get a sick corner duo of X and Slay.

Eh didn’t realize he was already 29 I thought he was younger.

Adam Schefter

@AdamSchefter

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1229471060984246274

Lions have spoken with multiple teams about a potential trade for Pro Bowl CB Darius Slay, per sources. Any team that trades for Slay would have to compensate Detroit and Slay with a new deal. Other teams believe Slay will be traded this off-season, but Lions adamant on value.

Yep pretty clear they covet Okudah. Honestly if Slay is traded I’m not sure they can afford to trade Back and still land him. Could be good news for us not having to trade up

Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter

Lions have spoken with multiple teams about a potential trade for Pro Bowl CB Darius Slay, per sources. Any team that trades for Slay would have to compensate Detroit and Slay with a new deal. Other teams believe Slay will be traded this off-season, but Lions adamant on value.

I thought Patricia was worried about his job. Trading his best proven defender on a team with a leaky defense flies in the face of that narrative..

How many top tier CBs have we seen moved since Deion Sanders?

The Chiefs moved on from Peters, and were taken to the woodshed locally and national media.

I like Okudah. Alot. But this team would be wise to build inside out, right, first. Just a fundamental belief on my part.

No at CB at this stage.

I’d love to have him but he wants too CB money... which he probably deserves but I read somewhere it was mentioned to him getting a salary around 15 mil per year and his reply was that’s not enough. He’s going to want big money. Plus I’d rather draft a corner with pick 18 who could hopefully turn into a solid corner at rookie salary

How many top tier CBs have we seen moved since Deion Sanders?

The Chiefs moved on from Peters, and were taken to the woodshed locally and national media.

I like Okudah. Alot. But this team would be wise to build inside out, right, first. Just a fundamental belief on my part.

No at CB at this stage.
What!? Are you actually suggesting it is better to build a DL that can get to the QB in three seconds or less than find CBs that can can blanket WRs for 10 seconds or more?

This is a crazy idea that just might work. Perhaps Miami should try it.

I thought Patricia was worried about his job. Trading his best proven defender on a team with a leaky defense flies in the face of that narrative..

they don’t want to pay him. I don’t think Patricia is on the hot seat oddly enogub

FA pick ups will certainly drive the draft. The problem with overpaying is less the money you lose and more the fact that the free-agent didn’t work out. Remember the wheeler and Ellerbe sign

Back
Top Bottom