Would you do this deal with Jax? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you do this deal with Jax?

Dolfansal

Starter
Reaction score
Trade our #2 - pick #57 and JT

for

Their # 1 - #26 and Their 3rd - #71

No...and the reason why is the Dolphins will get a few offers for the 1st pick in the third round...if the Jags want a winner they have to pay for him...or we keep him.

Yes I would, getting a late 1st for JT is crucial if were gonna trade him. I'd only want multiple picks otherwise like a 2nd and 3rd.

for

Thats actually not too bad of a proposal. If i were in the FO i would definitely give that some thought. But i think the only way i do that trade is if, Mayo and/or Groves is on the board at #26 to replace JT at OLB.

And fishypete, our 3rd round selection (#64) has absolutely nothing to do with it.

if we got a 2nd and a 6th or 7th for wes welker, we would have to get a 1st and something else for jt

Thats actually not too bad of a proposal. If i were in the FO i would definitely give that some thought. But i think the only way i do that trade is if, Mayo and/or Groves is on the board at #26 to replace JT at OLB.

And fishypete, our 3rd round selection (#64) has absolutely nothing to do with it.

My Mistake...I read it wrong...thought it said the Dolphins third rounder..

I guess the question should be why shouldn't we do this trade.If it's availiable we should at least look into it.If we can get a valuable pick with the trade then we should do it otherwise look into other deals.We Will Be dealing This year something just says Dolphins Are On The Clock Baby.

for

I would do it in a heartbeat. Personally I dont think there is much of a difference in talent between pick #57 and pick #64 (our 3rd rounder) so I couldn't complain if we got a 1st and 3rd rounder out of it.

Only if JTs heart is gone from football. If it is I would take a 7th for him because he will become useless so to speak if his heart isn't in it because then his head will wonder too.

Back
Top Bottom