Would you guys package our 2 2nd rounders? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you guys package our 2 2nd rounders?

Would you guys be up for packaging our two 2nd round picks and trading them for another team's first round pick?....say for a top 15 pick? Or do you think it would be better to just keep our two 2nd rounders where we are (probably around pick #52, and #53???).

Also, what do you think we could maybe get in return for both of these picks if we maybe traded them away for a solid experienced player from another team? Would you trade them for a Pro Bowl caliber player?

I am not saying we should just do this...just throwing it out there. :d-day:

no, i wouldn't. if this was a top-heavy draft i'd think about it, but with probably so many underclassmen coming out to escape an impeding rookie salary cap, this should be one of the depest drafts in recent years. the more picks we have, the better it'll be

crabtree is coming out unless he wants a rookie salary cap smacked on him, no no no to trading away picks for older players...... we drafted well and the results are being shown the very next season, lets keep on doing what we're doing, i think the front office with our first day picks are going to find us players that are going to help us immediately. There's nothing wrong with taking BPA when you are selecting late, that's why most of the teams selecting late recently in the draft keep picking there. Say a talent such as Terrence Cody(i'd cream) or Percy Harvin fall to us at 26 i wouldn't mind them taking either.

btw it should be interesting to see if parcells goes after spears when he is a FA.... that would give us a rotation of langford,merling, holliday(maybe), starks, and spears for our ends.

No, we need to keep all the draft picks we have. As good as we are playing right now, this team is still rebuilding.

I love stockpiling picks, if you have the right guys making the selections, which we finally do. I would rather trade down for more picks, but it depends who we get. I would not mind trading our first and 1 of our seconds to move up in the draft, but it has to be for someone special.

Back
Top Bottom