Would you have made this trade? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you have made this trade?

NCfinFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The same trade that Dallas gave up for Cleveland so they could get Quinn (a Second round and their #1 pick in 08) if its me we could have addressed all of our needs with 3-2nd round picks just as well as we did yesterday. I would have given up #9 If I knew Quinn was there and we weren't going to takee him! So what do ya'll think

It gotta be that we couldnt find a dance partner to trade down...It pisses me off to see that we couldnt Ginn is a BAD PICK.

The same trade that Dallas gave up for Cleveland so they could get Quinn (a Second round and their #1 pick in 08) if its me we could have addressed all of our needs with 3-2nd round picks just as well as we did yesterday. I would have given up #9 If I knew Quinn was there and we weren't going to takee him! So what do ya'll think

This is what was bothering me the rest of day after the first round. I was so upset I instantly and wrongly insulted Ginn Jr. as a weak pick. There is superstar potential in Ted Ginn Jr. I just didn't like him being picked that high. I guess they (or at least I hope) couldn't get anyone to trade down for him.

I mean...we may have not got Ginn but we still could have found a great Lineman, got our man Beck, and another WR to replace Ginn with 3 second rounders. I just wouldn't have minded getting another 1st rounder next year (Exspecially Cleveland)

dont get me wrong on this I am over the Ginn situation, I am hoping he is going to be the next big thing, this is just a hypathetical situation!

no way ginn falls into second round, kc took a 3 in the first, NO took a WR in the first, San Deigo took a wr in the first, and the colts took a WR in the first

this teams only need is draft picks you fools, we drafted the second fewest in the last 6 years only 2nd to the skins, and both teams suck because they trade everything away. a business is measured on how well you conduct the company inside of what you got, not by trading.

Back
Top Bottom