Would you jump up to 5 to get Kalil? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you jump up to 5 to get Kalil?

Miamifin23

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
If Minnesota passes on Kalil would you jump to 5 and get ahead of st Louis and take Kalil? Imagine having he and jake long as our tackles for years to come. We have major holes on our o-line and I think going up and getting the best one in the draft would make a splash.

Kalil is a machine, and I'd move up if the cost was right. Say we could give the #8 and a 3rd, I'd do that in a second.

I'd rather trade down, trade down again, and then trade down and get Mike Adams if we really want a tackle.

I think that's the problem, some people are so worried about trading back and trading back but you have to hit on those late round picks. If you have a guy that you think will be one of the best at his position then at some point you need to trade up! No don't trade up and sell the farm for one guy but a jump from 8 to 5 may not be all that expensive.

why the heck we moving up for a left tackle when we have an all pro one already...makes about as much sense as matt moores gonna morph into a franchise qb this season

As if I won't be mad enough if the pick is OL @ 8, I may need to be put in a padded cell if they trade up to go OL!

I honestly can't think of a worse move. Maybe trading up and then drafting Case Keenum. That might be worse, but at least it's addressing a position of need, unlike trading up and drafting ANOTHER LT.

Or maybe we can trade up and draft Claiborne to play nickel?

Back
Top Bottom