would you make this trade for crabtree if he falls? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

would you make this trade for crabtree if he falls?

Why pay 20 mil+ for a receiver, lose a starter and a good 4th round pick when we could take a WR in the 1st that will be pretty close to as good as Crabtree at 1/8th the cost, we keep Ginn and find a starter in the 4th round.

Not that I want a WR in the first let alone trade for one but it makes no sense to trade for this guy, I'd much rather trade for a proven WR like Boldin.

I bet you the only receiver we draft will be someone in the 4th round or later. Our first 3 maybe 4 picks will be defense, defense and more defense.

1. M.Johnson OLB
2. C.Sintim ILB
2. S.Smith CB (could be J.Gilbert DE if he's still there and S.Smith isn't)
3. S.Martin CB

I don't think Crabtree is going to be a great NFL player. He'll be a 1000 yard receiver at best.

I disagree, I think Crabtree is going to be a fantastic WR in this league . . . he is Anquan Boldin part 2 . . . . great after the catch, faster than Q with great hands. Fact is, that is a projection . . . still some concern with the system he ran at TT and still the trade is just too much to give up. U knew with Fitz and CJ and Andre Johnson how great they would be . . . I can't put Crab in that category.

I would trade up for him, but not for Ginn. I rather go after Q with the #25 and see if that will pull him.

Back
Top Bottom