Would You Make This Trade With The Browns? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would You Make This Trade With The Browns?

Would You Make This Trade With The Browns?

• Yes

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • No

Votes: 25 56.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters

Blitz

The Big Zonk
Reaction score
Would You Make This Trade With The Browns If Quinn Was Still on the Board?

Assume two of these three prospects are already off the board: Russell, Johnson and Thomas.

Would you make this trade with the Browns:

The Ninth Overall Pick + The Fortieth Overall Pick + Daunte Culpepper

FOR

The Third Overall Pick

I would do it IF and ONLY IF the Lions didn't take Quinn

Yeah I think that's what he meant, but he shold probably specify, because that is the only player we should even consider trading up to #3 to get.

Hmmmm, I wouldn't do it because we haven't acquired any other QB's yet and if Calvin Johnson and Joe Thomas are gone . . . I think we can give up less and trade w/ Tampa or Arizona who probably would seek Okoye or Brown (they respectively are seeking CJ and JT). Now if we get TRent Green, then u think a bit harder about it. But I wouldn't trade Pep w/o having a seasoned veteran on this team . . . and we currently don't have that.

I would do it only if Calvin Johnson and/or Joe Thomas are on the board. I wouldn't do it for Quinn or Russell.

The more likely scenario is a trade up to #6 for the 9th and 60th or 71st. But I predict that will only happen if Quinn is available to the Redskins. I don't know whether or not they should do that, however, the deal makes sense from a value stand point.

i would only do it if... Nick Saban we're the head coach. Pointless threads.

Yeah I would do that trade in a heartbeat.

That would be horrible value for Cleveland and great value for us. Inevitably we are trading a QB who is basiclly done in Miami and most likely is potentil or being cut.

So we are really only losing 1 pick to do this. The 9th turns to 3 and we only lose our 40th.

You do that trade in a heartbeat. Quinn/Johnson or Thomas will be there. As a matter of fact, do the trade now. The asking price will go up on draft day. =OP. Unless the Raiders or Lions find a way to be able to draft 2 players we can get a Franchise guy in any of our biggest areas of need.

i would only do it if... Nick Saban we're the head coach. Pointless threads.

More like pointless post. This thread definately has a point, it is about a scenerio that very well could come up on draft day, especially if the team is targeting Brady Quinn.

Back to the point, obviously we wouldn't do this trade if Quinn slips past Cleveland, but unfortunately we wouldn't have the luxury of waiting to see and then deciding to trade to #6 or even #4, we would HAVE to trade with Cleveland so they don't have a shot at him.

Back
Top Bottom