Would you make this trade? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you make this trade?

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
The Dolphins 14th overall pick for the Broncos first, second and third round picks ( #28, #59 and #92). The Broncos have ten picks in the upcoming draft. The Denver Post is speculating that the Broncos might try to trade up from their 28th pick. :ponder:

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends whose available at #14. Do you pass up an elite talent for solid guys? Maybe depending on the position, player etc. But, this is also a strategy that has hurt the team in the past (Odrick, Misi).

Probably....but its 59 not 69.

We still be a little light based on the trade value chart......but I 'd want to see who drops before I pull the trigger.

No. Their are about 20 guys that are top tier and we need to draft one of them. It's a drop off after that. Some of these projected 1st rounders would be second rounders in last years draft

If all the WR's are gone and there's no interest in Gurley, ABSOLUTELY.

The Dolphins 14th overall pick for the Broncos first, second and third round picks ( #28, #69 and #92). The Broncos have ten picks in the upcoming draft. The Denver Post is speculating that the Broncos might try to trade up from their 28th pick. :ponder:

If you guaranteed me that I could draft Carl Davis at 28, I'd love that trade.

Back
Top Bottom