Would you pass on the canes? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you pass on the canes?

Originally posted by bigmiamifan
I had hoped JJ would do to the phins what he did to Dallas but he never did. Dallas was fottal U there for a while.

Well, when Jimmy was coaching us, UM was on probation and on scholarship restriction. So the talent wasn't there and the team wasn't very good. UM made it back just as Jimmy left. So I can't fault him too much.

Twan Russell was the last player we had from The U.

True that Muck, but there were some sleepers on those teams..hey didn't the balt ravens MB Lewis come from that era, or was he just before probation.

I think we should go offense almost no matter what. Why are we ripping Marion? He's not the problem IMO, he actually did alot of very good things this year. Sammy Knight was a fine addition. We run a different scheme than New England, for all we know Sammy would have made all the plays Rodney made if he was a Safety for the Pats. These two guys are similar in talent but how many Safety blitzes did Sammy get to run? Not too many. Having said that Sean Taylor is one of the best players in the draft but if we're going to sell the farm we should do it for Eli Manning. He would be the biggest difference maker for our Dolphin team as far as competing for the Super Bowl super fast.

Back
Top Bottom