Would you rather play Baltimore or NYJ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you rather play Baltimore or NYJ

Would you rather play the Ravens or the Jets?

• Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • New York Jets

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

Jaydog57

Crank Yanker
Reaction score
If Baltimore wins tomorrow, we play them next week. If they lose, we play the Jets. Who would you rather play? I'd rather play the Jets cause if we play Baltimore and beat them, I don't wanna hear that "well you didn't have to play us" crap from the Jets. Plus, I'd like to put an end to a certain streak of losses.:rolleyes: Unfortunately I think Baltimore will beat Minnesota.

none of that streak stuff means dung come playoff time. How many times have the Jets beat us in the playoffs ? 0 ( AJ Duhe ;) :lol: ). Let's just get past the 2nd round and rejoice - I do not are how we get there... :D

Let's put it this way.....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=220106015

The Dolphins were eager to start the playoffs at home, where they're 7-1 this season, outscoring opponents 188-92. Their past six playoff losses have been on the road.

I would prefer the Jets, but more than likely we will face the Ravens.

Either way............BRING IT ON!! :evil:

would somebody please tell me..........

i thought the one rule change was going to be enforced this year, that is if a wild card team has a better record, they host a divisional winner? if not, we have a better record than the raiders and the dolphins beating them ain't worth didddly poo!:yell:

Hey man, you gotta use stronger words than "diddily-poo" ok? That's like "pottymouth" Even "crap" or "ka-ka" is better, or even "sheeyat". With that one we know what ya mean, and it ain't swearin! :D Just a little lingo assistance.........

Re: 06

Originally posted by Jaydog57
Hey man, you gotta use stronger words than "diddily-poo" ok? That's like "pottymouth" Even "crap" or "ka-ka" is better, or even "sheeyat". With that one we know what ya mean, and it ain't swearin! :D Just a little lingo assistance.........

:lol: I don't know about the whole records thing 06, I know they have a rule like that in baseball (or they tried to have one)

Back
Top Bottom