Would you rather ... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you rather ...

Would you rather ....

• 1. See your QB throw for 400 yards and lose most games

• 2. See your QB throw for under 200 yards and win most games

Results are only viewable after voting.
Rhetorical question, Are you a fan of the team or fantasy football?

Understood, I meant to direct the rhetorical question to the masses.

Well, it really depends on the narrative that I want applied to the QB.

If he's a guy I like...maybe he played for my college team or I hyped him in the draft:
* I want him if he throws 400 yards and loses most game because he's trying to carry the team but the D and ST lets him down.
* I want him if he throws under 200 yards and wins because he's a winner. He just wills the team to victory and does what it takes to get the W...

If he's not my guy for whatever reason:
* I don't want him if he throw 400 yards and loses most games because they are empty yards, he does not come through in the clutch and he simply does not have nor will he ever have "It"
* I don't want him if he throws under 200 yards and wins because any QB could be under center with the team they have, he's a glorified game manager and the run game/defense/luck is the true reason for the Ws.

I want the QB that can throw for 400 yards if I need him to. Winning is a team event. However there are times you will need your QB to take over and lead your team. Definitely don’t want a QB that needs to have another QB come in to run a 2 min offense.

Back
Top Bottom