Would you *SLASH* Could it happen... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you *SLASH* Could it happen...

I remember when every so called expert said that J. Taylor was too light to become a great DE....and also they said that Zack was too small to become a great Middle linebacker....potential is in the eye of the beholder. If Campell runs a sub 4.8 time at the combine...his stock will fly up in the draft.

Campbell could run a 4.4 at the combine and it really won't change anything. Yes his stock will rise like the space shuttle but it won't change what you see on the field. He doesn't always play to his potential. IMO he should be talked about in the same breath as Julius Peppers and Mario Williams. In fact he should be having people questioning who is the better prospect this year, Calais Campbell or Chris Long.

Calais Campbell will probably be a 1st round pick based on his potential and possible upside because it won't be based on he did on the field this past season.

The more I think about it, the more I'd prefer Gholston to Chris Long. Gholston is a lot like those Giants defensive ends. Chris Long is a great DE, I just think Gholston is quicker to the QB, and we're going to need that playing in the same divsion as the Patriots.

No way, Long is true football player, Gholston is an athlete playing football.

I'll take the true football player every time.

The more I think about it, the more I'd prefer Gholston to Chris Long. Gholston is a lot like those Giants defensive ends. Chris Long is a great DE, I just think Gholston is quicker to the QB, and we're going to need that playing in the same divsion as the Patriots.

Gholston doesn't have near the instincts that Long has. He over pursues and takes himself out of alot of plays. Doesn't have the same leverage at the line of scrimmage either.

I'll take Long everyday of the week and twice on Sundays.

Back
Top Bottom