would you take this second round pick and..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

would you take this second round pick and.....

sports24/7 said:
I doubt it. If the two teams were discussing a trade for Johnson I would think it would be incorperated in the current Surtain deal.

Me too. I don't see a Larry Johnson trade happening.

LJ will not be traded

Priest gets too hurt without him to split carries

Besides, if we lost LJ, we would be stuck with Robert Holcombe and Dee Brown as our backups

I think Miami should target a Lineman in the second like G David Baas out of Michigan

No. If I were looking for a RB @ the price of a second round pick, I'd get Fason.

For Henry, I'd consider giving up NEXT YEAR'S 4th, making it a conditional 3rd if he gains over 1,500 on the ground. In light of his age, that's probably too much to give up for him. Make that NEXT YEAR'S 5th which could become a conditional 4th @ 1,300+

fishypete said:
NO...especially since I believe the Dolphins will be getting Larry Johnson in another trade tomorrow with K.C.

I highly doubt that... KC has already traded away Blaylock and is grooming Johnson to step in for Holmes. The Priest is only getting older and constantly battling injuries, I doubt KC will go from having 3 capable backs to 1.

FireWrongstedt said:
:eek: Absolutely f-cking not. Man, draft picks are like money to some of you- they burn a hole in your pocket. How many times does Saban have to say this team will be built through the draft? We're DONE trading picks for other teams' garbage. Those days are over. Thank God.

I totally agree although I believe Henry has a reasonable deal for 2 more years which is why we won't go after James or Alexander, they want the big dollars now.. GreenMonster

Just nitpicking but Blaylock wasn't traded, he was lost in Free Agency :peace:

Travis Henry fumbles way too much

I would consider a third for Henry if the Bills add a later pick to the deal! Edge and alexander are better but Henry is pretty good. I just dont want to sacrifice the farm to get any back. Right now we can get one in an any of the first three rounds who is younger and cheaper!

Back
Top Bottom