Would you trade Matt Moore to the Brown for pick #33??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you trade Matt Moore to the Brown for pick #33???

Someone put something funny in his (Matt Moores) Wiki page bio near his hometown.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Moore_(American_football)

Wasn't me. I am looking up when each QB was drafted even backups. I'm a Seahawks fan but thought this was too funny not to share. My dad grew up a Dolphins fan though so I like them too.

And Cleveland might erase some of the fact they looked smart in the draft if they got Matt Moore.

Last edited by a moderator:
We likely couldn't even get a 7th for Moore. Much like Ricky Williams at the end of his career in Miami, Matt Moore has more value to the team than any type of compensation that we could get in return for him.

This might be the worst thread I've read in the history of the internets (yes internets, I'm including anything I read on Prodigy Online in like 1992, which predates the www.) Not sure which is worse, the OP or the people reacting "hell yeah!" as if it's even within the realm of unlikely plausibility.

Next topic: "Would you like to be able to walk through a wall because our atoms are made up mostly of empty space, there's a 1 in 2^100 probability you could???"

Matt Moore was a free agent not long ago and generated no real interest. If you took a 2nd round draft pick for him, you would be investigated for fraud.

Back
Top Bottom