Would you trade Matt Moore to the Brown for pick #33??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you trade Matt Moore to the Brown for pick #33???

Who wouldn't. But that's highly unlikely

I like the idea of drafting Kelly late - headcase and all. From what I read, if not for that and his injuries, his metrics rank right up there towards the top of this QB class. I know his uncle would take an active mentoring role with him.

I would not be opposed to grooming him as an appreciating asset, something like the Pats have done with Garrapolo and way back when, the Falcons did, getting a 2nd for Matt Schaub.

Hes only worth a 4th MAYBE. Hes a known career backup. Only potential starters get higher

Matt Moore is trash. Not body would trade for him.

Just offer us their high 5th. No one will even offer a 4th.

Any General Manager offering higher than conditional 4th for Matt Moore should be fired immediately.

I would do it for #52 and if that happened I would crown Tannenbaum the best GM in the NFL. Period. I would do #52 for Moore and a fifth actually. Take OLB and Nickel CB in the second.

All of you saying the Matt Moore is not worth a 2nd and they would get fired for picking him, have never seen the Bears draft. They would've​ gave us a first!

I'm all in with the "for a 2nd or 3rd" crowd all day long. Also in with the "never happen" crowd. Would be great, but not gonna happen.

Does a bear shvt in the woods? If you wouldn't do that deal you really don't know football.....unfortunately the Browns wouldn't do that deal either or we'd be all over it

May take some heat for even suggesting this but we know Matty has a year or two at most with the fins.

I also recognize there is not a quality QB2 on the roster without him.

We know CLE has been aggressive looking for a QB situation and Matt is coming off a great year - so that being said would you trade Matt for pick #33 is CLE would do it?

We could take Lamp, Cunningham, or McDowell AND still take a developmental QB prospect like a Chad Kelly OR sign Jay Cutler as QB #2 with his ties to Gase.

We would then have two second round picks.

I think I would do it.

So lets hear it, what do you think????

:err:

I would trade him for a 5th but you are not getting anything close to that kind of pick for Matt Moore. Year after year teams make no movement toward Moore yet people act like he has any real trade value.
He doesnt

Back
Top Bottom