Would you trade our 25th pick..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you trade our 25th pick.....

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
To the Cardinals for Anquan Boldin?

I think this would be a worthwhile trade on our part. There are a lot of good young receivers out there, but I still think Boldin is a step above all of these guys. What I love about Boldin is his toughness and the way he bounced back from that hit he took to his head and face last year.

I don't think Boldin is going to be able to work out a deal with the cheap Cardinal's organization. I know it might cost us a little more for Boldin, but we would have a Pro Bowl #1 WR for the next 4-5 years.

I just wish we would have taken him in the 2003 draft over Eddie Moore. :rolleyes2:

Thoughts????

I think Arizona will want more than a #25 pick, So I say no. Plus Boldin could be a Mini TO. He really blew up on the sidelines during the playoffs when he was not getting the ball.

I think this is about the tenth thread proposing such an idea...but yes, I'd do it.

I think Arizona will want more than a #25 pick, So I say no. Plus Boldin could be a Mini TO. He really blew up on the sidelines during the playoffs when he was not getting the ball.

They keep saying Boldin may end up with the Eagles (but they have DeSean Jackson, and Curtis), or possibly with the Giants, depending on what happens with Plaxico. Boldin went to Florida State so you would think he would want to come home. I think Drew Rosenhaus is his agent so he might make things hard for the team that wants him. I think the Cards would probably try to ask for more than a first, but they might not get it? Maybe we could offer them a first and a scrub defensive player. :D

#25 for Boldin heck yeah. Yes we have a Very Good QB and O-line but i'd like to spread out the others teams D and not let them load the box to stop the run on us. Boldin will also open more passing lanes for Ginn and Co. and not many lbers can cover Ronnie and Ricky out of the back field and it would make it easy for our TE to split the seem as well.

Back
Top Bottom