Votes: 44 95.7%
  • Trade #25 and #56...

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

nando03

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
So most of us agree that we need a NT. That being said, Raji could probably be the best prospect to fill that void.

If he were to drop to pick 15 or 16 would you trade our #25 and #56 for him? and why?

no, but I would trade up for Maualuga if he fell far enough

there is no doubt that we have way to many needs to be trading picks away for one player. raji is the best, but in a weak class. he isnt worth it IMO. My solution is take 56 and use it as a tender to sign Gabe Watson NT Arizona. he is a beast and only 25 years old. he is better than raji and could be cheaper

I think Raji is overated. I saw him get manhandled by Wood in the Senior Bowl. He is definately benefitting from a weak NT class. Is Watson a RFA?

I think Raji is overated. I saw him get manhandled by Wood in the Senior Bowl. He is definately benefitting from a weak NT class. Is Watson a RFA?

yes, ithink that even while giving up a pick, either second, he is 25 and better than any NT we could get anywhere in this draft, never mnd at 44 or 56

A.Curry - Yes
M.Crabtree - yes
M.Jenkins - yes
B.Orpako - yes

Otherwise I'd rather trade down and get more picks.

Aaron Curry is the only player I would trade up for....

How about trade down as an option. if Mark Sanchez is there when we pick it would be a goldon oppritunity to trade down to a team in desperate need of a QB. The Browns trade a 2nd round pick and a future 1st round pick to draft Quinn.

it all depends on the trade and how the player looks. Crabtree yes i would.

Nah I wouldn't, but I guess if he fell far enough, he won't tho. Too many teams going 3-4 need a solid NT.

Back
Top Bottom