Would you trade your #1 for Tim Rattay? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you trade your #1 for Tim Rattay?

I heard that - hillarious! He's ripped a few callers already today.

Originally posted by Total-Revamping
I would include a 20 Million dollar signing bonus, a rolls royce, 3 beachfront condos, a box of chocolates and 12 hookers upon completion of the mission!
hey now...are we talking about Tim rattay or Steve Bartman?:lol:

Remember, T.O. kept repeating that he liked Tim Rattay's deep ball better than Garcia's.......in preseason. And sure enough, when Rattay got in there, T.O. started getting the ball downfield more. And there was discussion on whether or not Jeff Garcia loses his job to injury because Rattay was playing so well.

Not hyping or dissing the guy. I don't remember enough to form an accurate opinion. But he had a nice run and threw a nice deep ball.

Originally posted by Muck
Remember, T.O. kept repeating that he liked Tim Rattay's deep ball better than Garcia's.......in preseason. And sure enough, when Rattay got in there, T.O. started getting the ball downfield more. And there was discussion on whether or not Jeff Garcia loses his job to injury because Rattay was playing so well.

Not hyping or dissing the guy. I don't remember enough to form an accurate opinion. But he had a nice run and threw a nice deep ball.

I remember that too, I saw a couple of his games and his deep throws were on the money and most of the time the receiver didn't have to break stride. I couldn't believe that he did not keep the starting position as Garcia had looked flat all year. To heck with not losing it to injury, he should have lost it cause he was out played.

In Garcia's defense, his back got injured in training camp and never really got better. Just some FYI. :)

Originally posted by Section126
Hank just said that the indication is that the 49ers will keep Garcia instead, and that Rattay would be available for trade....what do you guys think?

He also said that Alex Marvez's story about talking to Bob Irsay was a big surprise to the Irsay family as Bob Irsay has been dead for several years.......

He also said that Peyton would listen to marino but the ball is firmly in the Colts court as far as stepping up with buku dollars.

I would definitely not give a first rounder for Rattay.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
How about adding Marc Bulger and swapping 1st rd picks with the Rams(#20 for #27 and Bulger)

No way, Bulger is a Fiedler waiting to happen. His receivers saved him a lot.

I'd give them our 4th for him, nothing higher. Rattay doesn't have much of an arm either, which is one of the reasons he fell in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom