Would you want to trade up for Brady Quinn stay where we are at with all the picks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Would you want to trade up for Brady Quinn stay where we are at with all the picks

Yes trade up and get him. I'm the first to admit I don't know much about him, but it is time to take a shot at DRAFTING the most important position on the football field. It's just simply overdue. Filling other needs would be nice, but with the same gaggle of quarterbacks we have had just isn't working out. Will Quinn be the guy we finally build our team around since our beloved Marino retired? I don't know. I do however know that you can't make a 3 pointer if you never try a shot behind the line.

I agree with you 100%...DRAFT PICKS...WE NEED DRAFT PICKS

Does everyone realize that in the last 5 years we are next to last
only Washington has had fewer draft picks and how has that worked for us?

I am NOT saying you are wrong, so please don't take this the wrong way, but there is another way to view this statement as well. That would be that we have had rehash quarterbacks from other teams garbage bins the last 5 years, and how has THAT worked for us?

Many feel its best to keep the 9 draft picks however I will offer a cautionary tail of two teams in which having multiple picks didnt work out.

Washington Redskins 1999 made a draft day deal with the Saints for N.O. entire draft and 2000 #1 & #2 !!! well it didnt work out for NO AND it didnt do much for Washington either.

LA RAMS traded away Eric Dickerson to the Colts for 11 draft picks and again didnt do much of anything with their selections.

To me the morale of the story is if you have a chance at a player you like and have the ability to make a deal and get him do it.

The true question is not what we dolfans think should be done its what is Muellers feeling on Quinn does randy feel he is worth moving up for.

I still believe that if the phins want Quinn they need to go up to #2 and get him.........

As stated,it will cost too much to move up into the higher slots to get him. Sit at 9 and see what happens. There are other good QBs in the draft we can take a shot or two on.

My $.02

As other people have mentioned we have lots of needs on the team and can't really afford to trade up to draft Quinn. If he falls to us at 9 great. Heck if he falls to us at 9 then we can definitely make a trade and rape some other team for picks. other than that i'd try to trade down and pick up levi brown or Joe staley in the first round and then try to get drew stanton in the 2nd round.

Back
Top Bottom