WOW! Anthony Armstrong | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WOW! Anthony Armstrong

SeasonsMusic

Pianist
Reaction score
Has anyone watched how damn awesome this kid is playing for Redskins this year? He just caught a bomb pass & has done so a few times this year, too bad he never had a clear shot here.

It was a tough catch too. The problem with armstrong is that he is too fast to be a receiver on the fins. As we all know trifecta hates speed at skill positions...

lol this thread. i was watching the giant game, and i see this fox game break, and i once i saw armstrong got the td, i only knew it was a matter of time till a thread started.

Armstrong sucked when he was with us. We also had Ginn at the time. He's playing great for the Skins now, though.

It was a tough catch too. The problem with armstrong is that he is too fast to be a receiver on the fins. As we all know trifecta hates sped at skill positions...
blah, yea....i forgot about that....maybe one day, i can dream about it!

Armstrong sucked when he was with us. We also had Ginn at the time. He's playing great for the Skins now, though.
really? I dont think he ever got the chance to show if he sucked...

he would have never gotten a chance so it doesnt matter

we play not to lose, in all aspects of football

why take risks?

really? I dont think he ever got the chance to show if he sucked...

He got just as many reps as the other guys. He probably would've made the team if we didn't have Ted Ginn. At least Armstrong has hands and can take a hit. That's probably something they couldn't judge in practice.

He's finally blossoming, but he wasn't better than the WRs we had during the time he was here. The motto: "You win some, you lose some." I've been pretty happy with some of the developments we've had with WR here now.

Good for him. But is it not a coincidence that players with speed become stars when they have McNabb throwing to them?

No he didn't. He was catching all the long balls in practice...then he dropped a couple in the preseason games...and that was it for him. He was basically believed to be a "practice player" only after the preseason games. But to say he sucked is just bull****!!

Would just be another guy Dan Henning would not use correctly.

Back
Top Bottom