wow beck is fast | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wow beck is fast

rutgers11

Rookie
Reaction score
dude!!!!!!!!! this guy is freakin awesome !!( such a mobile qb !!!!!!! and tedd ginn is going to help this team get to the endzone!!!!!

I have to admit that i was piised when cam passed on quinn . but this is a great draft !!!!!!!!!

love the optimism my man. I agree.
are draft is being seriously underated.

dude!!!!!!!!! this guy is freakin awesome !!( such a mobile qb !!!!!!! and tedd ginn is going to help this team get to the endzone!!!!!

I have to admit that i was piised when cam passed on quinn . but this is a great draft !!!!!!!!!

i agree ... i was soooo mad but i also love ginn so i wasnt that dissapointed in the end. i was wondering why we passed on edwards for beck but after watching some videos , maybe it was the right decision.

I was never upset with the Ginn pick, just honestly did not think of him for weeks before the draft. Shocked but now Im seeing where we are headed... more points... all Cam wants to do is get in the endzone! I also love the Reagan Mauia pick, I think he will have an impact on our offense this year!

i saw the highlight viedo on you tube ....... and tedd ginn jr's is nutz.........

I for one am happy for the most part with this draft. Going into the draft I had pretty much thought Quinn would be gone. I felt that as long as we got Ginn #1, and a QB in the 2nd, we would be alright. Goin into the draft Quinn was my fav, with Ginn a close 2nd. So that made it a little difficult to swallow when we did pass on Quinn.

I like how we addressed the O-Line, and the Booker pick is great. Like I said though, all in all I am happy with the draft. Sure Quinn would have been great, but we didnt fail with what we did get. I feel we addressed our needs, and in the end that is all you can ask for.

Everyone of us trying to have sooner info was influenced because of ESPN and FoxSports reports that our Front Office was listing Brady Quinn as the target, but that was totally wrong.
This league changed because of last season's impact of Devin Hester, so this way Pats have traded a 2nd & 7th round picks for Wes Welker and we went higher by picking Ted Ginn with our 1st round in the draft.
Cam told that adding speed was our priority and this draft shows consistency with his words.
John Beck throws with amazing strength and speed, his maturity gets exposed when on his first meeting with the media he expose that he'll try to absorb all he can in order to reduce the learning curve and if he gets the chance to perform on the field, make the most of it.

Check this

I'm proud to say I spent the day Sat. defending the FO. I'm very excited with this draft. Finally I feel needs were adaquetly addressed. Screw Mel Kipper, he's just defending his lame pick.

Back
Top Bottom