Wow Big O is reporting that... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow Big O is reporting that...

If we can get a stud o-lineman for ogun that would be great,but he has to be around the same age if not then they have to throw in a draft pick.IMO!

I wouldefinately trade O-Gun for a not so old good lineman straight up. I am pretty sure D-Bo can perform at the same level as Ogunleye.

What else has Big O said? Is he on now? I imagine blurting this out is going to generate a lot of ???? for him on the air.
Please post info if you are listening.

I just turned on 560, and it is on commercials. If Big O is on and he says anything I will make sure I post. Probably in another thread so it can get the attention it deserves instead of being caved in by other posts in this thread.

Prime Time said:
I just turned on 560, and it is on commercials. If Big O is on and he says anything I will make sure I post. Probably in another thread so it can get the attention it deserves instead of being caved in by other posts in this thread.

Thanks man. It would be nice to see a thread start and stay on topic.

things sure are getting interesting around here, i would be very happy with a pro bowl caliper lineman and a secound rounder the o-line is the only thing holding this team back.

Prime Time said:

You usually won't catch him at this hour, he was on from 5-8 am
with Howard David and also filled in for Joe Rose from 8-10 am this week...
next time you'll hear him is tommorrow with Howard I believe so let's
all call in and get to the bottom of this.

lotion said:
Thanks man. It would be nice to see a thread start and stay on topic.

No problem. BTW, I see you have over 200+ posts yet I haven't seen much. I guess I have been out of sorts lately :lol:.

Anyway, Hank Goldberg is on. Hank had just returned from commercials, he came on talked for 3 mins, then took two phone calls all in which lasted 5 mins, then he went to commercials. What a bum.

I agree with Agua. I just don't see how this leak would benefit O-Gun. Maybe there's some fire to go with this smoke.

What's strikes me as incredibly stupid is that this is exactly the kind of thing Count Drewcula might cook up. He's dumb enough to think that Rick can't just pick up the phone and find out of those teams are actually willing to make the trade.

The additional points we would score if we added a probowl lineman would surpass the points we would give up by the loss of O-Gun. Pull the trigger Rick. If he's an older lineman we need at LEAST a 3rd round pick to go with him.

Back
Top Bottom