wow broncos to make a badd offer to Det. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wow broncos to make a badd offer to Det.

ur tellin me? loll thats worse then the Shaub robbery.

Wow, talk about really trying to overbuy your way into the #2 pick. That would be so great if they trade up to #2 and CJ goes #1 which is what i expect anyway. Detroit would be absolutely stupid to not take that trade.

That site looks like a blog that anyone could put together.

Cutler to CJ for the touchdown !

Could have been us if we were smart.

Yeah if we traded up last year to get Cutler and then traded up this year to get CJ. :rolleyes2

Both guys could be great but you realize it isn't that easy to just get who you want. It has nothing to do with being smart.

Besides I'm pretty sure Oakland is going to take CJ anyway. If they take a rookie QB all they will do is run him out of the league early with that line. Explain to me why they would take Russell.

Their offensive line is horrible and Russell is a guy who likes to make plays down field and hold onto the ball far to long. Thats a match made in hell.

If anyone thinks that is real, you should delete your account on these boards. It has no source, makes no sense and is a blog.

Wow, talk about really trying to overbuy your way into the #2 pick. That would be so great if they trade up to #2 and CJ goes #1 which is what i expect anyway. Detroit would be absolutely stupid to not take that trade.

Stupid trade, but wouldn't be an issue, since trade is only good id CJ NOT selected #1

If anyone thinks that is real, you should delete your account on these boards. It has no source, makes no sense and is a blog.

Actually it really was on the Denver radio this morning. You know Shanahan, he's a madman!

Cutler to CJ for the touchdown !

Could have been us if we were smart.

aint that the truth . but some of these jokers probally want another hagan so we can have that awe inspiring wr corp which we wouldn't have if that happen . i wonder when the crown ceromony for hagen is to take place .

ta da da ladies and gents the next o.j. mcduffy derrick hagan whoo hoo strike up that band .

the dolphins should trade hagan , ricky and our firt rd pick next year with detroit and get wha law mr. joe thomas or jamarcus russell
:cooldude:

It's not that far fetched. In 04' the Giants gave up something like 2 1st round picks, a 3rd and a 5th just to move from #4 to #1. If this rumor is true, the Broncos would be moving from #21 to #2 and their offer would be adequate even though it seems outrageous. This is why teams are always trying to trade out of their spots and not up.

i'd love it, anything to set an AFC team back......... when the chargers robbed NY in the ELI rivers trade it made SD a way better team...... Let the lowly lions rob denver.... CJ is a huge pickup for any team, but Denver has
Cutler and no one else.... Cutler is far from a proven starter, i'd love it if they sold the farm to get him a weapon.

Back
Top Bottom