wow broncos to make a badd offer to Det. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wow broncos to make a badd offer to Det.

WOW! They are throwing the house on that one. If Miami had that scenario. I would not think about it twice unless I was going for a franchise QB. Sometimes quantity (depth) is better than quality (1 player).

i'd love it, anything to set an AFC team back......... when the chargers robbed NY in the ELI rivers trade it made SD a way better team...... Let the lowly lions rob denver.... CJ is a huge pickup for any team, but Denver has
Cutler and no one else.... Cutler is far from a proven starter, i'd love it if they sold the farm to get him a weapon.
Keep smokin' whatever you're smokin' because it's obviously some good stuff. The Broncos have a great line, Travis Henry and Mike Bell who will run for 2000+ yards next season, Javon Walker and Rod Smith, Jay Cutler who played better than any rookie QB besides Young, Champ Bailey who is the best CB by far along with Dre Bly and John Lynch, not to mention their LB corps which does have a hole without Al Wilson, and their defensive line.

If they got CJ that would be their last piece for a SB run that would probably make it all the way. The Colts proved it last year that a defense isn't everything.

Keep smokin' whatever you're smokin' because it's obviously some good stuff. The Broncos have a great line, Travis Henry and Mike Bell who will run for 2000+ yards next season, Javon Walker and Rod Smith, Jay Cutler who played better than any rookie QB besides Young, Champ Bailey who is the best CB by far along with Dre Bly and John Lynch, not to mention their LB corps which does have a hole without Al Wilson, and their defensive line.

If they got CJ that would be their last piece for a SB run that would probably make it all the way. The Colts proved it last year that a defense isn't everything.

Uh in the playoffs their defense really stepped up and won them games. I hope you do realize that.

Also

Peyton Manning >>>>>>>>>> Jay Cutler

Uh in the playoffs their defense really stepped up and won them games. I hope you do realize that.

Also

Peyton Manning >>>>>>>>>> Jay Cutler
It was his rookie year and he had to learn a complicated offense. Next season he will be lights out especially with CJ around just watch.

I'd like to see Broncos make that trade. It eliminates Lions from the Quinn race and it's not like the Lions are going to do anything with those picks anyways. It'll ensure that Lions can get more chances to make screwups.

the lions should and would take it , i believe...

they have too many holes....

it would make denver pretty tough

Cutler to CJ for the touchdown !

Could have been us if we were smart.
More like if we sukd worse....
you got the wrong team, the dolphins didn't pick high enough for Cutler and won't for CJ either........ root for the Lions if u want your pick of the litter every year.

Yup.. It's a davidoff premium cigar brother.
c'mon dude we dont have time to kid around... isnt it time for someone's nap ? whats with the bronco homer lovefest ? gimme a break

Back
Top Bottom