wow @ buffalo qb... not ej | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wow @ buffalo qb... not ej

Boy, the Chiefs so far don't look 8-0 good.

wow, some of you guys got t hills **** so fardown your throats its pathetic... this was ot to bash t hill at all. Basically i m just saying I wish we would open it up for him more often like other teams. This throw was a quick three step drop and hit his guy so its not like its impossible, even with our line... I want tanne to succeed just like the rest of you. im just so sick of seeing such a mediocre offense its pathetic... and if you aint then that's your opinion, but im not going to bash your thread because I don't like what you say... get a life internet nazis

Maybe if you actually said that in your first post, people wouldn't call you a troll in the first place. Don't create a thread that basically bashes our QB over nothing and then get defensive when people call you out about it.

well honestly i wasnt saying anything like the kid was great or something. i kust said he looked good in the first half. but yeah, that was a horrible throw... just horrible. and smith wasnt even in the right spot. tuel had dude wide open cuz smith actually blew that cpverage... smith got a gift from tuel

This kid is looking good. He just hooked up with his wr with a bomb down field... smh, its seems like every other qb is capable of that except ours... its his first damn game for christ sakes

Instead of jumping in and creating a thread after watching one throw I waited until the end of the game to give my evaluation. This QB that was deemed worthy of his own thread after making one nice throw ended the day 18 for 39, 229 yards 1 td 2 ints. He completed a miserable 46% of his passes and ended with a pitiful 52.9 QBR. For the season he is 26 of 59 for 309 yards 1 TD 3 INts completing 44% of his passes for a dreadful 45 QBR. I'll gladly keep Tanny Thank you very much.

Please people I beg you wait. watch and research before making a thread such as this. It just ends up as clutter with little to no value added.

Uhm, last season against the Cardinals when he threw an 80 yard touchdown to Brian Hartline?

OP got owned.....

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

He doesnt remember cuz it wasnt a bomb. Was a short throw hartline took to the house

That wasn't a short throw to Hartline it was a cross pattern up the field about 25-30 yards upfield.

Back
Top Bottom