wow Cutler impressive at combine | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wow Cutler impressive at combine

les dauphins

jesus of suburbia
Reaction score
[mod]Please keep draft threads in the draft forum. [/mod]

he benched 225 lbs 23 times 2 more than one of the O-linemen that lifted

It was Daryn Cotledge who lifted 21 times

im trying really not to care about cutler anymore just incase he ends up being a jet i dont wanna like him b4 he ends up goin there

how is the combine tho i dont have nfl networks i always felt it would be like watching golf were they just stay on the better players with showing a bunch of other people to just throw in there like do u see saban there and do they talk to the coaches

The Jets will take him and sign a veteran for there QB's situation. We know Jay is gone and Chad will be next.

A whole lot of scouts are starting to say he is the number 1 qb in this draft.

I think he'll be Titan. But yes he has been very impressive so far. Can't wait to see him throw.

Se7eN said:
how is the combine tho i dont have nfl networks i always felt it would be like watching golf were they just stay on the better players with showing a bunch of other people to just throw in there like do u see saban there and do they talk to the coaches

Actually its pretty good coverage. They show everybody.

Se7eN said:

I am watching it right now and it is pretty interesting watching the different drills that they are making them do. Right now the RBs are running the 40 and to see how big these guys are and still able to run 4.5 or better is amazing. They are showing each guy run and do the drills, but they do talk mainly about the better players. I like watching it because it gets me more informed on a greater range of players. They talked to Saban yesterday but I have only seen Mularkey today. He was watching the olineman working out.

les dauphins said:
he benched 225 lbs 23 times 2 more than one of the O-linemen that lifted

It was Daryn Cotledge who lifted 21 times

The RB Ganther did 29 reps which smashed most of the OL as well.

Impressive

225lbs for 23reps is VERY impressive for anyone
but Quarterback even more so.

If he does well in the other drills we will be seeing him twice a year:boohoo:

MiamiRon

From NFL.com -

"Quarterback Jay Cutler from Vanderbilt is quite strong. He threw the bar up 23 times. I believe this is the most a quarterback has lifted at the Combine. That is extraordinary. QB lifting is strictly optional."

SpeedRush99 said:
I think he'll be Titan. But yes he has been very impressive so far. Can't wait to see him throw.

I agree, I really think the Titans may draft him over Young...

Back
Top Bottom