WOW draft site rated #1 by all thier mock draft peers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WOW draft site rated #1 by all thier mock draft peers

You have to be kidding. Parcells has a history of picking blood lines...Bobby Carpenter...:sidelol:

Yeah Fish we all could be wrong ,but to me all the signs point to C Long.

Just can't wait.

I doubt Clady, Otah, and Williams all go in a row. I think if Rams, Raiders don't take Dorsey Cincy will leaving Ellis to fall. Ellis stock is dropping. Nicks at 32?!? I like Nicks but I'm not sure if we would take him that high.

I'm praying Groves falls to us! Screw the 49ers, they always seem to be at just the right place to pick up the obvious pick. From Willis, to Lawson, to possible Groves this year. That's a lot of investment on the LB core, so I'm hoping they man up and take a OT or something like that.

Chad Henne at 2B. I could see that happening. Jim Mandich would sure be happy. CK, Boomer, what's your take on Henne?

Another Trade Possibility? Rumor has it the Jaguars are considering dealing this selection to the Dolphins for Jason Taylor. You may not have heard it here first, but I'm just pointing it out.

The Terrance Wheatley pick sucks, other than that it's pretty good.

I am a CU alum who has watched Wheatley the last couple years...he has a nose for the football and is good at getting INT's...my only concern is he has had a lot of wrist injuries, but you cannot question the way he plays on the field. I think a late 3rd or early 4th round is about where he will land.

Back
Top Bottom