wow frank gore 1st pick of 3rd? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wow frank gore 1st pick of 3rd?

I typically stop caring about UM players once they get to the NFL, but Frank Gore is one guy I'll continue to be a fan of. Here's a guy that's come back from some tough injuries and had to come out early because his mother needs a kidney transplant and his family is dirt poor. The 9er's have picked up a kid who didn't show his best stuff the last year and could turn out to be a major, major steal. I will not be shocked if he's rookie of the year.

I almost always keep with Miami players once they hit the pros... I mean I dont' want their teams to win against Dolphins or Bucs, but when I see like Sean Taylor, Ray Lewis, Portis, McGahee, etc tear up the league it makes me pretty happy.

thats a bit high for him but I guess thats what you should spend on a guy who you expect to start for you

I wonder if anybody notices that Fason is still available

Way to go Frank. He's a good kid...very nice and friendly. I wish him the best.

I hate to name drop but I was Frank Gore after school teacher (school job)as well
Roscoe and I alway played catch after school

Good Luck Frank, thank you for all the good times at the U, and in Gables high, we'll miss you, cant wait to see you balling in the pros!!!!!!!!!!!

My hat's off to the kid. I am sooooo happy he didn't drop like Dorsey did. I hope and feel confident he will do well as a pro. I look forward to watching him along with all UM players who've turned pro. I just hate not having more UM players on the fins.

yup! the U is once again shockin them. no one expected him to get drafted that early, all said 4 or 5th round but he got picked early 3rd. im happy for him and hope he can get the money for his mom's kidney transplant.

mario88vega said:
Good Luck Frank, thank you for all the good times at the U, and in Gables high, we'll miss you, cant wait to see you balling in the pros!!!!!!!!!!!

fromer Gables ball player '93

Back
Top Bottom