Wow....Harrington and Lelie get picked up again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow....Harrington and Lelie get picked up again

kcbrown

Life is what we make it.
Club Member
Reaction score
Per espn, Ravens sign Harrington, Raiders sign Lelie.....I don't understand how these two keep finding employment

I think PArcells asking price would have been to high for Beck(there is still potential there).

I think it's funny how Cam Cameron promptly released Harrington just last season, especially considering how weak we were at QB. One year later he wants him in Baltimore?? :rolleyes:

I think it's funny how Cam Cameron promptly released Harrington just last season, especially considering how weak we were at QB. One year later he wants him in Baltimore?? :rolleyes:

I was just about to say the same thing, he released him so quick, but maybe it wasnt his decision maybe it was the coaches.

Per espn, Ravens sign Harrington, Raiders sign Lelie.....I don't understand how these two keep finding employment

If you don't understand, then you must not realize that NFL teams have to have backups at all positions, and multiple backups at some. Both Harrington and Lelie are talented enough to be on some NFL team as a backup. That's why they keep finding employment: talent.

Is Brian Griese still with Tampa bay . I know Sage is in houston and he has improved since leaving the fins whats funny is sage throws the ball more like Marino then any other qb we have had but his decission making is what held him back but with our coaching and their politics its no wonder the dolphins hit rock bottom.

How exactly does Cameron wanting him send him to Baltimore? He isn't the coach

Sorry, I've seen both play, they do not have 'talent' and they have zero "upside". Lelie has questionable heart and work ethic and Harrington is a loser. If I'm a coach, I DO NOT want them on my squad. They would not be getting a check from my organization. My 3rd QB would be a devlopmental guy and my second would be an old veteran like Testaverde who won't lose the game for you. My 5th and 6th receiver would be ST guys, or young studs who need training on technique, route running, etc. Lelie sucks big time. No need to even speak on Harrington. I guess we would run our teams differently.

Back
Top Bottom