Wow I really feel for Quinn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow I really feel for Quinn

Alex44

Chicago Bears GM
Reaction score
He played really well tonight and hit every throw he needed to....but Ive seen better hands on people without arms. His team and his WR's really let him down tonight

Good game USC and ND

UF Fin Kat said:
i think he's had a lot better games.

He probably has, but he still played well enough to win....his WR's need to learn to catch a football in big games. How many drops did they have tonight? Id be willing to bet its more than 7

Notre Dame's receivers reminded me a lot of CC, McMike and Hagan....dropping a lot of easy catches. :rolleyes:

I thought the WR let Quinn down, but he has definitely had better games. He played pretty well though, and his long run was nice lol

DonShula84 said:
I thought the WR let Quinn down, but he has definitely had better games. He played pretty well though, and his long run was nice lol

Well you also gotta take into account that this was probally the best or second best defense he faced all year, so of course he has had better games against the smaller schools he played.

His stats should look a lot nicer than they do though I'll tell you that.

i think he forced a lot of passes and really didn't look that great overall. his deep passes especially...

Alex44 said:
Well you also gotta take into account that this was probally the best or second best defense he faced all year, so of course he has had better games against the smaller schools he played.

His stats should look a lot nicer than they do though I'll tell you that.

I agree. He definitely didnt do anything to cost us this game and he played his heart out. He could have played better but that's life. With out Quinn we're a 7 or 8 win team at best and arent even considered for a BCS bid. He was a great player for ND and I'll miss watching him on Saturdays that's for sure.

i am not 100 percent sold on quinn being a franchise qb in the NFL yet, but i think with time learning like palmer did he could be a good qb

Quinn honestly is too hyped up. When he plays against good defense he loses composure. I saw about 8 balls overthrown badly against USC. He threw for alot of yards is because ND didnt run the ball. What I do like is Quinn pocket presence.

He wasn't awful but he wasn't good enough to win. The 60 yard run was impressive but I was more impressed with the USC defense. Weis got alot of love last year and has done a great job this year but IMO Pete Carroll has not gotten the respect he deserves for being a great coach.

He was 9-27 at the end of the half. Rough start thats for sure.

It doesn't matter how Quinn played tonight, Notre Dame's defense gave them no shot to win. Notre Dame's D has been suspect all season and a lot of teams exposed it this year. It's just they were good enough to out-score a lot of opponents so no one really brought light to the issue!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
It doesn't matter how Quinn played tonight, Notre Dame's defense gave them no shot to win. Notre Dame's D has been suspect all season and a lot of teams exposed it this year. It's just they were good enough to out-score a lot of opponents so no one really brought light to the issue!

Its not like Quinn played fantastic.. to bad they played so-so teams. You put them in a big game and they will stuggle its fact.

Back
Top Bottom