WOW Impressive Boomer - great calls on the draft yesterday! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WOW Impressive Boomer - great calls on the draft yesterday!

CpuFan

Active Roster
Reaction score
I saw this and it blew my mind that you nailed these guys who either were drafted by the
Fins or were signed as UDFA's.

I just want to say thanks for all of your insight!

Boomer said this in the following thread:
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?p=2362727#post2362727

Boomer, can u tell us who u think we'll get in the 7th round???? do u see us aiming for Greg Eslinger, Rodrique Wright??

"Eslinger isn't a Miami center. Wright if he's there. I'd say Mike Bell, Steve Fifita, LeKevin Smith, Kevin Boothe, Justin Holland, Reggie McNeal, etc."

As you all know Miami drafted Rodrique Wright and signed Steve Fifita and signed Justin Holland...

Yep your right I edited it!

CpuFan said:
As you all know Miami drafted Steve Fifita, and signed Justin Holland and Reggie Mcneal...

We didn't draft Fifita, we signed him as a UDFA. When did we sign McNeal?????

Boomer possess such an outstanding acumen for all things Dolphins it makes you wonder when Nick will add him to the scouting department?

Well I think he did a great job! Perhaps you don't oh well to each his own I guess.

CpuFan said:
Well I think he did a great job! Perhaps you don't oh well to each his own I guess.

No one said he didn't do a great job, thats obvious he did. We're questioning your Reggie McNeal signing comment!?!? Looks like a name mix up.

yeah, boomer was pretty right on with alot of the assessments. Do they pay you for this stuff?

Back
Top Bottom