Wow - Joe Rose Of All People Does Not Want To Give Tua A New Deal Yet | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow - Joe Rose Of All People Does Not Want To Give Tua A New Deal Yet

I understand some fan rather be 9 or 10 win team with first rd exit than starting over. Tua is hard sell. I wouldn't give him 200million.

Hi, can someone explain to me why it is so bad to make a new post with new information, or point of view. Is there an internet protocol that is violated when someone does this. I'm serious, I don't understand why it is so egregious.

The Never Understanding Modern Social Mores VIPER

PS But I love me some Euppy and Chunnel

All these guys that are shîtting on this thread are probably the same ones who jizzed all over themselves over the the thread about Marino saying that tua can win us a super bowl. Unless the person is blowing tua, these guys don't wanna hear it. They wouldn't care if there were a hundred threads praising tua.
ZomboMeme 29012024092854.jpg

does a bear poop in the woods?
Hungry Comedy GIF by Cocaine Bear

All these guys that are shîtting on this thread are probably the same ones who jizzed all over themselves over the the thread about Marino saying that tua can win us a super bowl. Unless the person is blowing tua, these guys don't wanna hear it. They wouldn't care if there were a hundred threads praising tua.
View attachment 159586
And some of us don't give a **** about either

View attachment 159586
That picture of you reminds me of my wife somehow 😂

Back
Top Bottom