wow NBA!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wow NBA!!!!

dreday

future of the funk
Reaction score
[video=youtube;dOuTH1-RLAU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOuTH1-RLAU&feature=player_embedded#![/video]
:3w:

not sure how he could be lying about everything....i'd have to ask, "is he that special of a person"?i know he has a book coming,but im not buying it that he would go this hard about the NBA.

not sure how he could be lying about everything....i'd have to ask, "is he that special of a person"?i know he has a book coming,but im not buying it that he would go this hard about the NBA.

This is pretty much the same situation as Jose Canseco.

watching the watchmen: tim donaghy breaks down the officiating in game 1

link

Tim Donaghy, the former NBA referee who spent 11 months in prison for relaying inside information to gamblers, will review the performance of his former colleagues during the NBA Finals. Here's a quarter-by-quarter breakdown of Game 1, with accompanying video.

A few things stand out: Kobe is clearly getting different treatment from everyone else. Doc Rivers was all over the officials last night, complaining about Kobe's habit of carrying the ball and about all the calls he was getting that Rajon Rondo, Ray Allen, and Paul Pierce were not. Derek Fisher and Rasheed Wallace are going to cause major problems in the series moving forward and should be watched closely. Wallace is smart and can tell his team isn't getting the same calls as Kobe, and Fisher will keep on flopping and doing the little things to annoy Boston.

hi lakers fans!!:lol: what am i missing here?..convicted liar or not,this is fun and interesting.too bad his credibility is getting in the way, and the NBA's mostly casual fans could care less about this....

Back
Top Bottom